The CoP-PPLD is a global and inclusive partnership of practitioners, managers, researchers and other actors involved in livestock development that want to exchange experiences, manage relevant knowledge, and support learning across countries and institutions as an instrument to achieve better results.
As such, it brings together a multitude of diverse peoples, languages, cultures, customs and traditions. It is apolitical and applies the highest standards of neutrality and transparency. Therefore, it is self-evident that genuine respect is expected at all times from all members of the CoP-PPLD Portal. As all members have the right to express different opinions and cultural beliefs, ongoing sensitivity to potentially controversial postings and statements is required. In addition, members must avoid using expressions that could be interpreted as biased, intolerant or offensive.
The CoP-PPLD Secretariat and its Steering Committed would like to ensure that the Portal is a place where people respect the rights and feelings of others. We therefore request that CoP-PPLD members agree to the following rules.
- Ensure that the comments and content posted are NOT
- Inappropriate (derogatory, defamatory, offensive, threatening, depicting violence, invasive of the privacy of others, obscene or sexually explicit)
- Discriminatory nor based on race, nationality, ethnic origin, skin color, religion, age, gender, sexuality, marital status, family status or disability
- Unlawful or harmful (violates or solicits local, state, national, or international law)
- Infringing the rights of any third party, including - but not limited to - intellectual property rights.
- Ensure that any file uploaded to the Portal does not
- Delete author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations/labels nor falsify the origin/source of material;
- Advertise or offer to sell goods or services;
- include spam or content not relevant to the purpose of the CoP-PPLD;
- Contain viruses, trojan horses or any computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications.
If you have any questions concerning this Code of Conduct or the use of your personal information, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.